ECEE 2022：European Conference on Electronic Engineering
June 8 - 11, 2022 @ Virtual
Aims and Scope
European Conference on Electronic Engineering is an international forum for reporting technological breakthroughs in the areas of electronic technology, design, manufacturing, physics, and modeling. An important goal of ECEE is to provide an environment that encourages interplay between scientific and technological issues. Invited and contributed talks, are presented in an informal setting designed to encourage discussion, and conference participants enjoy numerous opportunities for social gatherings with renown scientists and engineers. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the electronics engineering areas that the call for papers considers.
Conference Program at a Glance. Welcome to meet us online.
Attention: The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert.
Topics of Interest
- Analogue electronic engineering
- Radio frequency electronic engineering
- Digital development engineering
- Programmable logic engineering
- Component engineering
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Instrumentation engineering
- Circuits and systems
- Measuring technology and instruments
- Electric vehicle technologies
- Materials for electrotechnics
- Power quality and electromagnetic compatibility
- Power electronics, systems and applications
- Electrical machines and adjustable speed drives
- Signal and information processing
- Systems engineering
- Reliability engineering
- Digital/Logic electronic engineering
Accepted papers will be included into conference proceedings, which have been indexed in the past by Scopus, Ei Compendex, etc.
- Manuscripts submission deadline:
Mar. 30, 2022final: April 15, 2022
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification: May 5, 2022
- Registration Deadline: May 15, 2022
- Conference dates: June 8-11, 2022